Soccer World Returns Policy is all about making it easier for you when your purchases are made in a Soccer World Store or through Soccer World online.
Our policy does not exclude or replace your rights given under Australian Consumer Law and regulations.
CHANGE OF MIND
If you have changed your mind and you are able to provide satisfactory proof of purchase, Soccer World may offer you an exchange or store credit voucher provided that the merchandise:
– is in saleable condition
– is unworn or unused with all original, sealed packaging and tags attached
– is not subject to the exclusions listed below; and
– the exchange or store credit is sought within a reasonable period of time (in most cases a reasonable period of time is deemed to be 14days)
If you are unable to provide satisfactory proof of purchase, Soccer World at its absolute discretion reserves the right not to offer a refund for change of mind. In such cases, Soccer World may provide you in its absolute discretion, an exchange to the current value of the merchandise.
Soccer World is not required to provide you with a copy of your original receipt to facilitate an exchange, refund, store credit or warranty claim.
Please choose carefully when purchasing the following merchandise as change of mind returns will not be provided on:
– Custom made, personalised, and altered products
– Gift Cards or vouchers
PROOF OF PURCHASE
Returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by any one of the following proof of purchase documents:
– Original register receipt (no photocopies accepted)
– Online Tax Invoice (order confirmations will not be accepted)
– Financial Statement (i.e bank statement, credit card statement)
If you believe an item is faulty, you may have rights to a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law. These rights are not impacted by the change of mind policy or limited by a defined timeframe.
However the Australian Consumer Law does recognise that the relevant time period may vary by product (or service) depending on the nature of the goods (or service), the price paid and any representations made about the goods (or service).
Where you believe an item is faulty, it may be necessary for us to send your goods to the manufacturer or their service agent for it to be assessed within a reasonable period of time. If there is a fault with the item, a replacement, repair or store credit will be processed.
Where an item is damaged through misuse or abnormal use, Soccer World will not provide a refund, exchange, store credit or repair.
Soccer World will require satisfactory proof of purchase before providing a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law.
Refunds for all purchases in-store and Soccer World online channels will be given using your original payment method, except in the following circumstances:
– Where a credit or debit card was used to make the purchase, the cardholder and the same card must also be present, otherwise a Store credit will be provided.
– If the purchase was made by Gift Card a Soccer World Gift Returns Card will be issued (unless otherwise required by law).